Thursday Nov 29, 2012
Monday Nov 26, 2012
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Nov 21, 2012
The JavaOne Latin America keynotes will provide a blend of information from Oracle's top Java engineers and leaders from the Java community. Oracle has lined up leaders in Java development and the Java community has put togehter their own mix of Java champions to share their insights with you. Don’t miss what they have to say!
In the Java Strategy and Technical Keynote on Tuesday, you'll get a glimpse of the future and the vast opportunities Java makes possible from these Oracle experts:
- Judson Althoff, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels and Embedded Sales
- Nandini Ramani, Vice President of Engineering, Java Client and Mobile Platforms
- Georges Saab, Vice President of Development
- Henrik Stahl, Senior Director, Product Management
- Simon Ritter, Java Technology Evangelist
- Terrence Barr, Senior Technologist
- Arun Gupta, Java EE Evangelist
JavaOne Latin America with close with the popular Java Community Keynote on Thursday. You'll hear from members of Latin America's vibrant Java community. They'll sharing amazing developer stories and demo cool projects--and have some fun along the way. The Duke's Choice Award ceremony will be included as well. Speakers include:
- Fabiane Nardon, Computer Scientist and Java Champion
- Vinícius Senger, Founder, Globalcode
- Yara Senger, President, SouJava and Java Champion
- Bruno Souza, Founder, SouJava and Java Champion
JavaOne Latin America is the event of the year for Java developers—and you have to be there. Learn new skills. Get answers. Make new friends and connections. JavaOne Latin America will in São Paulo, 4-6 December 2012 at the Transamerica Expo Center. There's still time to register!
Para mais informações ou inscrição ligue para (11) 2875-4163.
Thursday Nov 01, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Nov 01, 2012
Learn how to code in Java more efficiently, pick up Java best practices, and participate in world-class networking at JavaOne Latin America—all for R$300,00 less if you register by 16 November.
Have you ever wondered how to construct embedded Java applications for next-generation smart devices? Want to profit from client-side solutions using JavaFX, or simply build modern applications in Java 7? Techniques for these and much more are showcased at JavaOne Latin America—and you’re invited! Choose from more than 50 sessions, multiple demos, plus keynotes and hands-on labs.
- JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers Now Open!
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Stars
- JavaOne Sessions Are Now Online
- Congrats to the 2013 JavaOne Rock Stars!
- More JavaOne Sessions Online
- JavaOne 2013 Sessions Online
- Oracle’s Java Community Outreach Plan
- NightHacking with James Gosling
- JavaOne 2013 Opening Video
- A JavaOne Success Story: The Java Embedded Challenge