Friday May 31, 2013
Shanghai Expo Centre, Shanghai
July 22 - 25, 2013[Read More]
Wednesday May 15, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on May 15, 2013
September 22 - 26,2013
In just a short time, you’ll be writing about the Java event of the year. Or perhaps you’ll be attending, speaking, or presenting at JavaOne in San Francisco. For all you attendees, reporters, bloggers, user group leaders, speakers, technology thought leaders and influencers, and social media mavens, here are some tools to help you generate awareness, enthusiasm, and participation.
Sample Subject Lines
Sample E-Mail Copy
JavaOne E-Mail Signature
High-Level Benefits of Attending JavaOne
JavaOne Banners, Buttons, and Logo Link
JavaOne Banners and Buttons
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java Clients and User Interfaces
- Interview about NetBeans
- Take Advantage of the Discover Pass at JavaOne
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Server-Side Development
- Interview with Track Co-Lead Simon Maple
- JavaOne4Kids: Robots, Minecraft, and Coding
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and the Internet of Things
- Duke’s Choice Award Nominations Now Open!
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java, DevOps, and the Cloud
- Last Week to Save Hundreds with the Early Bird Discount!