Friday May 31, 2013
Shanghai Expo Centre, Shanghai
July 22 - 25, 2013[Read More]
Wednesday May 15, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on May 15, 2013
September 22 - 26,2013
In just a short time, you’ll be writing about the Java event of the year. Or perhaps you’ll be attending, speaking, or presenting at JavaOne in San Francisco. For all you attendees, reporters, bloggers, user group leaders, speakers, technology thought leaders and influencers, and social media mavens, here are some tools to help you generate awareness, enthusiasm, and participation.
Sample Subject Lines
Sample E-Mail Copy
JavaOne E-Mail Signature
High-Level Benefits of Attending JavaOne
JavaOne Banners, Buttons, and Logo Link
JavaOne Banners and Buttons
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Security
- A Glimpse of Java EE Track
- JavaOne 2015 Track Highlights: Core Java Platform
- Book Your JavaOne Hotel Early and Save!
- Grab the Attendee Toolkit!
- Talk to Your Boss About Going to JavaOne
- The JavaOne 2015 Content Catalog Is Live!
- Hear from Stephen Chin, JavaOne Content Co-Chair!
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Ryan Cuprak
- Customize Your JavaOne Experience