Released: Java ME Platform SDK 3.0 now available
By Tomas Brandalik on Apr 08, 2009
Java ME SDK team is happy to announce availability of Java ME Platform SDK 3.0.
Java ME SDK 3.0 is the successor to the popular Java Wireless Toolkit
2.5.2 and Java Toolkit 1.0 for CDC. It provides device emulation, a
standalone development environment and a set of utilities for rapid
development of Java ME applications.Users will get all-in-one for cldc/midp, cdc and BD-J development.
Among new features are:
- on-device deployment and on-device debugging
- CLDC runtime based on PhoneME Feature
- optimized MSA 1.1
- new development environment based on Netbeans platform
- integrated profiler and network monitor
- lightweight UI Toolkit (LWUIT) support
- device database WURFL search tool
- BD-J support
- Windows Mobile Java VM included
Read more details on Java ME Platform SDK 3.0 page.
Submitt questions to other users in Java ME SDK forum.