Installing Java ME SDK Plugin for NetBeans is now much easier!
By SungmoonCho on Dec 06, 2012
The other day, I wrote about how to download and install Java ME SDK plugin for NetBeans. If you are using NetBeans 7.2.1 or later, you don't have to go through the whole process at all. It's now a matter of a few clicks, because all the plugins are now all in NetBeans update server. Here is a new way to install and integrate Java ME SDK plugins for NetBeans.
1. On NetBeans, go to "Tools"- "Plugins".
2. Click on "Available Plugins" tab. Locate "Java ME SDK Tools".
3. Check the tools you want to install, and click "Install" button at the bottom left corner.
4. NetBeans will restart, and that's it!
Remember that different Java ME SDK requires different version of Plugins.
- If you are using Java ME SDK 3.0.5 or earlier, you must install Java ME SDK Tool version 2.0 (works with NetBeans 7.1.2 or earlier)
- If you are using Java ME SDK 3.2 or later, you must install Java ME SDK Tool version 3.0 (works with NetBeans 7.2 or later)