By SungmoonCho on Sep 25, 2012
Here is also an instruction on how you can integrate Java ME SDK 3.2 with Eclipse. You need additional steps for Eclipse Juno, because it does automatically detect and download MTJ (Mobile Tools for Java) plugin. The following instruction is for Eclipse Indigo.
1. Download Java ME SDK and Eclipse plugins from here.
2. Install Java ME SDK
3. Launch Eclipse
4. Go to "Help" - "Install New Software"
5. Click "Archive", and choose the Eclipse Plugin zip file you downloaded. Name is something like "Java ME SDK Plugin"
6. Choose Java ME SDK Tools, and select "Next".
7. It will calculate requirements and dependencies. Simply follow the instruction.
8. You may also have to manually install the platform. Check out "Help" - "Preferences" - "Java ME" - "Device Management". If you do not see Java ME SDK 3.2 devices, click "Manual Install" on the right side, and specify the folder where Java ME SDK is installed. By default, it is installed at "C:\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.2".
9. You're done. Now you can use the Java ME SDK plugins for Eclipse.