Saturday Dec 06, 2014
Tuesday Dec 18, 2012
By MarkHeckler-Oracle on Dec 18, 2012
Just a quick post to spread the good word: the Developer Preview of JDK8 and JavaFX8 for Linux on ARM processors - hard-float ABI - is now available here. Right here.
It's been tested on the Raspberry Pi, and many of us plan to (unofficially) test it on a variety of other ARM platforms. This could be the beginning of something big.
So...what are you still doing here? Go download it already! (Did I mention you could get it here?) :-D
All the best,
The Java Jungle addresses all things Java (of course!) and any other useful and interesting tools & platforms that help us GET IT DONE. "Artists ship," after all. :)
Your Java Jungle guide is Mark Heckler, a Software Architect/ Engineer and Oracle Developer Evangelist with development experience in numerous environments. Mark's current pursuits and passions all revolve around Java, the Cloud, & the IoT, and leave little time to blog or tweet - but somehow, he finds time to do both anyway.
Mark lives with his very understanding wife in the St. Louis, MO area.
- Moving Renewable Energy Embedded Systems Into the Cloud: Loopback, Look Ahead
- Moving Renewable Energy Embedded Systems Into the Cloud: Activate Containment Field
- Moving Renewable Energy Embedded Systems Into the Cloud: The Devil is in the Details, er, Devices
- Moving Renewable Energy Embedded Systems Into the Cloud: In the Beginning...
- Point of Clarification: NetBeans, JSF, and MySQL Primary Keys
- How to Create a Positronic Brain for Your Drone
- Join Us at JavaOne 2014!
- Virtual Technology Summit
- Don't Create Brittle Software
- MonologFX Update: Timed JavaFX Dialogs
- /Blog Spotlight
- /Hardware Hacking
- /Profile of the Cool