Friday Jan 29, 2010
Saturday Mar 08, 2008
By Michael.Czapski on Mar 08, 2008
It has been a long road but the Java CAPS Book, on which my colleagues and I have been working for a while, is about to make it into the world. The publisher made it available on line through the Safari Books Online - Rough Cuts.
The URL is: http://safari.oreilly.com/9780137146130
The printed version is expected early May 2008.
A correction - Sebastian's name is spelt incorrectly - it is actually Sebastian Krueger - we are working on getting the spelling corrected.
Thanks Christian for picking up the acronym error.
Thursday Nov 08, 2007
By Michael.Czapski on Nov 08, 2007
Tuesday Oct 23, 2007
By Michael.Czapski on Oct 23, 2007
After almost 2 years
the Java CAPS Book I authored with
Sebastian Krueger, Brendan Marry, Saurabh Sahai, Peter Vaneris and Andrew Walker, seems like finally seeing the light of day. The tentative print date for the book, “Java CAPS Basics – Implementing Common EAI Patterns”, Part I, is advertised as set at February 2008 at the pre-order page at Amazon.com.
In this Blog I post abstracts of articles / writeups / notes on various aspects of Java CAPS and SOA Suite including solutions, discussions and screencasts. The links to the referenced material are included in the bodies of the abstracts.
- Using QBrowser v2 with WebLogic JMS for 10.3
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g B2B HL7 v2 Inbound to WebLogic JMS Queue
- Healthcare Enterprise – IT Architecture Building Blocks - Canonical Message Model for a HL7 Enterprise
- Migrating Java CAPS 5/6 Assets to Oracle SOA Suite 11g - HL7 JCD to Spring Component Migration
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g R2 B2B - Receiving a Stream of Multiple HL7 v2 Message Types
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g R2 B2B Quick HL7 v2 Delimited to HL7 v2 XML Conversion
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g HL7 Inbound Example - Back End-constructed Functional ACK Addendum
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g HL7 Inbound - Customized HL7 Message Structure and Data Validation
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g HL7 Outbound Example
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g HL7 Inbound Example - Functional ACK Addendum