GlassFish ESB, v2.1 - EJB SSL Mutual Auth and JBI WS-Addressing - Exploring Effects of Security Policies, Rev.0.3
By Michael.Czapski on Oct 11, 2009
In this document I explore the effects of selected web services security policies on SOAP message exchange in the GlassFish ESB v2.1.
This is a work-in-progress document, now at rev 0.3.
To provide early access I intend to release revisions of this document as significant new sections become available.
Rev 0.1: Content
• Assumptions and Notes
• Person Service XML Schema and WSDL Interface
• Common XML Project
• PersonSvc BPEL Module
• PersonCli BPEL Module
• JBI-based Person Service – Plain End-to-End
• JBI-based Person Service – SSL with Server-side Authentication
Rev 0.2: Additional Content
• JBI-based Person Service – SSL with Mutual Authentication (broken)
• EJB-based Person Service – No security
• EJB-based Person Service – SSL with Server-side Authentication
Rev 0.3: Additional Content
• EJB-based Person Service – SSL with Mutual Authentication
• JBI-based Person Service - Exploring WS-Addressing
More in CH05_WSSecurityExploration_r0.3.pdf at http://mediacast.sun.com/users/Michael.Czapski-Sun/media/CH05_WSSecurityExploration_r0.3.2.pdf/details
The original blog entry is located at http://blogs.sun.com/javacapsfieldtech/entry/glassfish_esb_v2_1_ejb