Have you caught up with JavaOne 2016 sessions yet? The premier conference took place only three months ago. Whether you are considering the next step in your career or just want to make your job easier, consider taking a look at the recorded talks.
To help you scan and watch the topics you are most interested in, check out the blogs on the top 12 sessions. You will find an outline and chapters for each of those talks. Or watch the entire video following the video links below.
1. Learn Java 8: Lambdas and Functional Programming by Henri Tremblay Blog Video
2. A Few Hidden Treasures in Java 8 by Venkat Subramaniam Blog Video
3. JDK 9 Language, Tooling, and Library Features by Joe Darcy Blog Video
4. Docker For Java Developers by Arun Gupta Blog Video
5. Rapid Development Tools for Java EE 8 by Gaurav Gupta and Geertjan Wielenga Video
6. Refactoring to Functional Style with Java 8 by Venkat Subramaniam Blog Video
7. Core Software Design Principles by Venkat Subramaniam Blog Video
8. Collections Refueled by Stuart Marks Blog Video
9. Java Libraries You Can’t Afford to Miss by Ixchel Ruiz, and Andres Almiray Video Article
10. Java EE: The Most Lightweight Enterprise Framework? by Sebastian Daschner Video Article
11. Introduction to Modular Development by Alan Bateman Video
12. Microservices for Mortals by Bert Ertman Blog Video
Big Kudoos to top speakers!
Plan to join the conference this year