By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Jul 11, 2013
Three new tutorials are now available on the Oracle Learning Library:
- New Java EE 7 tutorials and videos show how to create an application that uses the WebSocket API for real-time communication between a client and a server.
- Java SE tutorial on how the built-in Java™ security features protect you from malevolent programs
The Oracle Learning Library (OLL) is a repository of free online learning content covering Java technologies. The content ranges from videos, tutorials, articles, demos, step-by-step instructions to accomplish a specific task to in-depth, self-paced interactive learning modules. The content is developed by Oracle developers as well as trusted community members. New content is uploaded daily.
The OLL have many features that include:
- Collections: groups of content that includes OLL content items, related training, and external links. You can choose to share your collection with others or keep your collections private.
- My Library: A feature that helps you track all of the content that you have read, create bookmarks, and track the feedback and reviews you've created.
- OLL-Live: FREE, one-hour interactive webcasts from Oracle. At an OLL Live webcasts, you will experience an information packed session led by an Oracle expert showing you ways you can use Oracle products.