- Save $200 on JavaOne SuperSaver Price!
- New Tech Article: PrimeFaces in the Enterprise
- Devoxx 2014 Vive La (Digital) Révolution!
- Devoxx France
- Internet of Things Workshop for Kids
- Building Robots with Java Embedded
- Java EE 8 on the Way
- Java and the Board Buffet
- Oracle Massive Open Online Course: Develop Java Embedded Applications Using a Raspberry Pi May 2014
Monday Apr 14, 2014
Monday Nov 25, 2013
By Yolande Poirier on Nov 25, 2013
The robot is connected to touch and color sensors, has a gyroscope to orient and prevent it from falling, 2 motors for the wheels and another for arms, and an infrared sensor for the remote control.