- Writing JavaFX Applications for Mobile Devices
- Create Applications Using Docker
- Certification Discount!
- 20 "Cakes" of Java in Brazil
- Develop Non-Blocking Web Applications in Java
- 3D Printing Meets Raspberry Pi
- Get Started with Lambdas and Streams
- Java ME 8 Tutorial Series
- Customize Your JavaOne Experience
- Start Testing with Java 9
Tuesday May 19, 2015
Monday May 05, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on May 05, 2014
Invited during the webinar was Java ME Product Manager Terrence Barr. He described the state of today's embedded market beyond phones and tablets, the advantages of Java ME over C or assembly development, products using Java ME, the new features of Java ME 8 and tips and tricks for developers. If you are looking to start with Java ME 8, check out his blog about getting started with samples and demo code.