- JavaOne Latin America Highlights
- Asynchronous Processing
- NightHacking at JavaOne Brazil
- Hot Java Topics at the VTS!
- Create Test Logs Like Javadocs
- The Ghosts of Java EE 7 in Production: Past, Present and Future
- NightHacking Interviews at GeekOUT
- Java EE 8 Roadmap Update
- Professional Highlight: Amr Gawash, Oracle Certified Professional. Java SE 7 Programmer
- Discover the Java Hub
Wednesday May 21, 2014
The last two Hangouts with our Coach Vinicius Senger are taking place tomorrow Thursday:
Vinicius will present his lab, tools, CNC machine and many devices that he created like robots, wifi camera, panels, home automation and more! Join us and learn about the many possibilities to use Java Embedded, different types of single-board computers and your creativity.
Friday Mar 28, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 28, 2014
Learn how you can configure I2C components to connect your Raspberry Pi to peripherals. The I2C Components and Raspberry Pi Google Hangout will be live on Tuesday, April 1, 2014: 10:00am - 12:00am in Singapore time; 7:30am - 9:30am in India Mumbai; 11:00am - 1:00pm in Tokyo Japan; and Monday, March 31, 2014: 7:00pm - 9:00pm PT in USA; 2:00am - 4:00am UTC. Ask your development questions on our support forums or twitter using #IoTDevChallenge.