By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Jun 04, 2015
- NightHacking: a live program where developers get interviewed and show off coding tips to a global audience. All broadcasts are live streamed on the NightHacking website http://nighthacking.com/ .
- Device Showcase: a hands-on demonstration of Java-powered devices of all sizes with Java experts from Oracle and the community.
- Oracle Technology Network(OTN): the source for technical learning resources to grow your skills and career.
- Hackergarten: the meeting place of open source coders. There are no pre-requisites, you can stop by any time, join a group, pick a feature or bug you want to tackle, and submit results. You will learn from Java EE, Java SE, Java Embedded, and JavaFX experts on how you can impact the future of Java technologies. Bring your laptop and join us for an hour or so. WiFi and power are available.
- 3D Modeling - a 3D printer creates clones of Duke or your own model. Experience the entire process from the modeling interface to the "birth" of Duke. All of it happening with JavaFX 3D, Java Embedded, and 3D printing.
The Java Hub is open to anyone from 10:00 to 19:30, Tuesday to Thursday, in the Exhibition Hall at the Transamerica Expo Center. The Java Hub is brought to you by Oracle Technology Network.