- New Java Champion: Aslak Knutsen
- New Java Champion Martin Thompson
- Two Live Streaming Java Sessions from vJUG
- Minecraft Modding Course at Elementary School - Teach Java to Kids
- Nighthacking at JavaLand
- Java in Phantasialand
- Join JavaOne in Brazil
- Java 9 and Beyond
- New Java Champion: Tom Schindl
- EclipseCon NA 2015!
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller