- DevNexus: Streaming Interviews with Java Experts
- New Java Champion: Sven Reimers
- JavaLand Conference Offers Thrills
- Free Open Source Tools for Maven, HTML5, IoT, and Java EE
- New Java Champions: Enrique Zamudio, Otávio Santana, and Freddy Guime
- New Java Champion: Jacek Laskowski
- Save the Date: 2015 JavaOne Brazil
- Java Magazine: Platform for Innovation
- NightHacking at Jfokus 2015
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller