- Photorama with Raspberry Pi
- New Java Champion Josh Long
- Open Source Comes To Boston
- Celebrating 20 Years of Java
- Java ME Embedded 8.1 Developer Preview
- Update Your Skills for the 20 Years of Java
- Oracle Java 8 ME Embedded + Raspberry Pi + Sensors = IoT World
- New Java Champion: Mohamed Taman
- Reactive Java EE
- Java 9 Schedule
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller