- Java 8 Lambdas and Streams Online Training
- JavaOne Latin America Highlights
- Asynchronous Processing
- NightHacking at JavaOne Brazil
- Hot Java Topics at the VTS!
- Create Test Logs Like Javadocs
- The Ghosts of Java EE 7 in Production: Past, Present and Future
- NightHacking Interviews at GeekOUT
- Java EE 8 Roadmap Update
- Professional Highlight: Amr Gawash, Oracle Certified Professional. Java SE 7 Programmer
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller