- Avoiding Big Data Antipatterns
- Java SE 8 Certification
- RetroPi Handheld Java Gaming
- Tips and Tricks for Better Applications
- Java SE Webinar Replay
- 2016 JavaOne Registration Now Open
- New Java Champion Pratik Patel
- JavaFX Applications Across Devises
- New Release JDK 8u91 and JDK 8u92
- New Java Champion Axel Fontaine
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller
Insider News from the Java Team at Oracle!