- A Two-Wheel Self-Balancing Robot: JBalancePI
- Tools and Methodology for Cloud
- Get Involved with Java Standards!
- Java Day Tokyo Keynote
- HTTP 2 and Web Development
- New Java Champion Simon Ritter
- New Java Champion Matt Raible
- New Java Champion Sebastian Daschner
- Convert an OpenJFX App to Mobile
- Excellence Award: Oracle Cloud Platform Innovation
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller
Insider News from the Java Team at Oracle!