- 20 Years of Java: Developer Interviews Preview
- Java 8 Date & Time
- Just-in-Time Compilation with JITWatch
- New Java Champion Vinicius Senger
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Server-Side Development
- DevOps, Docker, Chef…
- From Technical Debt to Software Development Analytics
- Java 8 Update 60 Release
- Lizard Selfies with Raspberry Pi and Java EE
- Bytecode and Generics
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller