- Singletons, Singletons...
- Java Champions
- JShell and REPL in Java 9
- Writing JavaFX Applications for Mobile Devices
- Create Applications Using Docker
- Certification Discount!
- 20 "Cakes" of Java in Brazil
- Develop Non-Blocking Web Applications in Java
- 3D Printing Meets Raspberry Pi
- Get Started with Lambdas and Streams
Friday Mar 28, 2014
Thursday Mar 27, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
"The Gemalto concept board has 2G and 3G support, so you can send text messages, place a call, write Java Midlets and Arduino shields support" explains Vinicius Senger.
In this video, he presents step-by-step tutorials on how to configure the Gemalto boards and to create a project controlling LED lights. You can download this project as well as the fan caller demo here. Visit the IoT Developer Challenge website for more training videos. Once you have a working project, submit a video and the code of your project for a chance to win a JavaOne trip!
In the video below, Vinicius explains how to create a fan caller