Want to be "almost famous"?
For the March/April 2012 issue of Java Magazine, we need interview candidates for a cover story tentatively entitled "The New Java Developers". For each candidate selected, we will publish a short bio/profile and photo. What's the catch? You must be between 18 and 25 years of age and, naturally, passionate about Java technology!
Here are some other prerequisites:
- Willingness to be interviewed and photographed for worldwide publication
- English-language proficiency
- Students or professionals are OK
Extra points for:
- Women. We want to bring more women into IT!
- Residents of countries with fast-growing developer populations
If you are a candidate or know of a candidate, please drop an email with your CV to javamag_us AT oracle.com. This could be your big break in the biz!