Now available! A great selection of JavaOne 2010 and JVM Language Summit 2010 sessions as well as Oracle Technology Network TechCasts on the new Java Space on Parleys website. Oracle partnered with Stephan Janssen, founder of Parleys to make this happen. Parleys website offers a user friendly experience to view online content. You can download some of the talks to your desktop or watch them on the go on mobile devices. The current selection is a well of expertise from top Java luminaries and Oracle experts.
JavaOne 2010 sessions:
· Best practices for signing code by Sean Mullan
· Building software using rich client platforms by Rickard Thulin
· Developing beyond the component libraries by Ryan Cuprak
· Java API for keyhole markup language by Florian Bachmann
· Avoiding common user experience anti-patterns by Burk Hufnagel
· Accelerating Java workloads via GPUs by Gary Frost
JVM Languages Summit 2010 sessions:
· Mixed language project compilation in Eclipse by Andy Clement
· Gathering the threads by John Rose
· LINQ: language features for concurrency by Neal Gafter
· Improvements in OpenJDK useful for JVM languages by Eric Caspole
· Symmetric Multilanguage - VM Architecture by Oleg Pliss
Special interviews with Oracle experts on product innovations:
· Ludovic Champenois, Java EE architect on Glassfish 3.1 and Java EE.
· John Jullion-Ceccarelli and Martin Ryzl on NetBeans IDE 6.9
You can chose to listen to a section of talks using the agenda view and search for related content while watching a presentation.
Enjoy the Java content and vote on it!