Do you know Java tip or trick that you'd like to share with Java Community but don't want to give away too easily? Write a Fix This code challenge for Java Magazine. Give readers the chance to flex their brain muscles, have fun, and learn something new. Can you stump the Java world?
Java Magazine reaches more than 250,000 subscribers and is loaded with technical articles, community news, and success stories from an array of businesses. The magazine's success is the result of the expert writers who write about technologies that they have first hand experience with.
Pick a topic you are most familiar with and send as many Fix This challenges as you want. The challenge can be about any Java technology, whether it is Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, or Java Embedded.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. State the problem, including a short summary of the tool/technique, in about 75 words.
2. Send us the code snippet, with a short set-up so readers know what they are looking at (such as, "Consider the following piece of code to have database access within a Servlet.")
3. Provide four multiple-choice answers to the question, "What's the fix?"
4. Give us the answer, along with a brief explanation of why.
5. Tell us who you are (name, occupation, etc.)
6. Email your challenge to JAVAMAG_US at ORACLE.COM with "Fix This Submission" in the title.
Submit a Fix This challenge today!