JVM Language Summit Set for July 18-20
By oracletechnet on May 19, 2011
The 2011 JVM Language Summit -- an open technical collaboration among language designers, compiler writers, tool builders, runtime engineers, and VM architects -- is set for July 18-20 on Oracle's Santa Clara campus.
The agenda includes:
- Three days of technical presentations and conversations about programming languages and the JVM
- Prepared talks by numerous visiting language experts, OpenJDK engineers, and other Java luminaries
- Many opportunities to visit and network with your peers
- Da Vinci Machine Project memorabilia. (Useful for proving, to your grandchildren, that you were there.)
- Dinner at a local restaurant, such as last year’s Faultline Brewing Company
- A chance to help shape the future of programming languages on the JVM
For a taste, view the technical session video that we captured last year. Sessions will be recorded and published this year, as well.
For more information and to register, visit openjdk.java.net/projects/mlvm/jvmlangsummit. We hope to see you there!