- JShell and REPL in Java 9
- Writing JavaFX Applications for Mobile Devices
- Create Applications Using Docker
- Certification Discount!
- 20 "Cakes" of Java in Brazil
- Develop Non-Blocking Web Applications in Java
- 3D Printing Meets Raspberry Pi
- Get Started with Lambdas and Streams
- Java ME 8 Tutorial Series
- Customize Your JavaOne Experience
Thursday May 08, 2014
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on May 08, 2014
Are you using the Java platform to embed innovation within your business or achieve market advantage? If you have taken Oracle’s Java Embedded technologies to a new vertical market, are leveraging inherent Java capabilities such as security and portability to address industry challenges, or are building out a new product based on Oracle’s Java Embedded technologies, you may be eligible for the Java Business Innovation award, part of the Oracle Excellence Awards program.
Nominations close Friday, June 20, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. (PT)
The Java Business Innovation award recognizes Java customers and partners who are using the Oracle Java Embedded platform to drive innovation within their business or product development. The award is open to Java customers and partners who have already launched a product based on Oracle Java Embedded or have one in the development phase. The recipient of this high-profile annual award will be selected based on the degree to which Java technology is used in new scenarios or pioneers Oracle Java Embedded usage in new markets or products.