Java Champion, Oracle Java Evangelist, and JavaFX expert Jim Weaver, has published Part Two of his article, "Best Practices for JavaFX 2.0 Enterprise Applications" on otn/java. Weaver continues to explore the possibilities of the TweetBrowser application, focusing now on new techniques and best practices that include:
* Leveraging a JavaFX cascading style sheet
* Implementing springs and struts in the UI
* Using a ternary operation in binding expressions
* Defining JavaFX properties
* Leveraging a Popup to implement a dialog box
* Using WebView to display a Web page
As Weaver emphasizes, there is a vast array of techniques and best practices that can be used in JavaFX applications. For example:
The JavaFX cascading style sheet (CSS) enables users to modify the appearance of an application.
The springs and struts concept enables a fixed horizontal strut and a variable horizontal spring so that an application can appear the way developers want it to appear, regardless of the size of the scene or the type of platform.
Go here to learn more about the rich possibilities of JavaFX 2.0 and enterprise applications.