By jason on Jul 07, 2008
The Java CAPS Horizons Summit is returning to Europe with a two-day conference plus post-event hands-on workshops.
The summit agenda is designed for Java CAPS Customers to:
- Become familiar with the new technology in Java CAPS Release 6
- Gain insight into migrating to the new platform
- Get the latest developments and insider tips directly from technology innovators
- Participate in workshops, technical deep dive and solution sessions
- Network with your peers and exchange knowledge
- Become familiar with the components of Java CAPS including: GlassFish Enterprise Server, Access Manager, Sun Java System Message Queue, NetBeans IDE, and MySQL
- Learn how to participate in the open source communities which will drive Java CAPS going forward.
Another goal of the summit is to provide customers with a chance to interact directly with representatives from the Java CAPS Engineering team. This may be in the form of a common round-table session or as a 1-on-1 session. When registration opens you will have a chance to sign-up for an engineering feedback sessions
The date and location are tentatively set for Oct 6-8 in Munich. Hopefully they will be confirmed in the coming weeks but we wanted to announce as early as possible before people start their summer vacations.