Friday Sep 07, 2007
Wednesday Sep 05, 2007
Tuesday Aug 07, 2007
By Jakub Podlesak-Oracle on Aug 07, 2007
Tuesday May 15, 2007
By Jakub Podlesak-Oracle on May 15, 2007
Monday May 14, 2007
By Jakub Podlesak-Oracle on May 14, 2007
In Manual Web Service Configuration In From Java Case you saw how to manually configure Java web service endpoint.
This entry describes how to use external policies for endpoint configuration.
The scenario enables you to store and maintain all your policies at just one central place...
Monday Feb 26, 2007
By Jakub Podlesak-Oracle on Feb 26, 2007
The blog describes detail steps to manually attach policies (WS-Policy)
to a web service endpoint created from Java. Concrete example shows how to switch WS-RM on...
- How To Use Jersey Client Efficiently
- Jersey 2.x Client on Android - Take 2
- Jersey 2.17 Has Been Released
- When to Use JAX-RS Class-path Scanning Mechanism
- Container Agnostic CDI Support In Jersey
- Jersey 2 Performance
- Jersey 2.x Client on Android
- Jersey 2.0 Integrated into GlassFish 4.0
- Jersey 1.12 is released
- Jersey 1.11 is released