By Jakub Podlesak-Oracle on Mar 16, 2015
We have just released the 2.17 version of Jersey, the open source, production quality, reference implementation of JAX-RS 2.0.
To download Jersey 2.17, please check out our download page.
You can also check out the refreshed Jersey 2.17 documentation:
- API: https://jersey.java.net/apidocs/2.17/jersey/
- User Guide: https://jersey.java.net/documentation/2.17/
This version includes mainly bug fixes. Following is a list of the most important updates:
- Ability to use multiple Jersey based WARs within an EAR packaged application deployed into GlassFish container (see Michal's blog post for more details)
- Custom SSL context support in Java SE HTTP container (described in Adam's blog post)
- Micro-benchmark support (see Jersey helloworld-benchmark example)