Maintain your CISA certification with an ISACA Singapore Chapter talk on Information Rights Management
By Simon Thorpe on Jul 12, 2010
This month the ISACA Singapore Chapter is organizing a dinner talk and networking session on Wednesday, July 21. Amitpal Singh Dhillon, one of our security experts in Singapore, is presenting on the topic of "Information Rights Management - How secure are your confidential documents?". Those who are CISA certified will attain 2 hours towards ongoing certification with this talk.
Details of the event are (sign up here);
- Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Registration: 6:00pm; Dinner 6:30pm - 7:15pm; Presentation 7:15pm - 9.00pm)
- Venue: National Library Board Building, Level 5, Imagination Room, 100 Victoria Street, Singapore 188064
- Cost: S$30.00 (ISACA/IIA Members), S$45.00 (Non-Members), S$15.00 (Students) / Refer Student Registration below
- CPE: 2 Hours
- Dinner: Buffet Dinner Included (no pork no lard)
- Who Should Attend?: Information Security Managers, Analysts and Architects, IT Managers, IT Auditors, Academia and researchers involved with information systems security awareness, training, education, and professionalism.
The speaker, Amitpal Singh Dhillon is well versed in Information Rights Management and is an Identity Management Security Architect for Oracle in the Asia region. Prior to joining Oracle, Dhillon worked as an Information Systems Engineer on Corporate IdM initiatives at Applied Materials in the Silicon Valley. In addition, he has experienced the typical diversity of products from multiple vendors, including Microsoft, SUN and IBM whilst responsible for implementation of such solutions in an SAP environment. To attend the dinner sign up here. For more information on the event visit the ISACA Singapore Chapter website and look in the current events section.