Wednesday Sep 03, 2008
Thursday Jul 17, 2008
By Simon Thorpe on Jul 17, 2008
A few months back I recorded a little podcast via Oracle Fusion Middleware Radio.
Secure and Track Information Everywhere It's Stored and Used. Simon Thorpe, senior sales consultant, discusses how Oracle Information Rights Management uses encryption to extend information management beyond the repository. Learn how to prevent unauthorized access and maintain control over your documents, even after they leave your organization.
You can listen to the podcast here.
Oracle IRM protects and tracks your sensitive information no matter where it goes. It combines business friendly encryption with role based usage rights and auditing.
- Document Theft - IRM as a Last Line of Defense
- IRM Hotfolder update - seal docs automatically
- Clouds Leak - IRM protects
- Growing Risks: Mobiles, Clouds, and Social Media
- Simple IRM Demonstration
- IRM Item Codes: How to Find Them
- IRM 11g Quick Setup Guide
- IRM Desktop for 64-bit Systems
- Screen Protection for IRM Protected Documents
- Controlling Rights Synchronization in IRM 11g