Oracle BAM 12c has a geo-map preview feature which allows you to have active maps on your BAM dashboard. Since this is a preview feature, there will be some bug fixes and enhancements in a future release, but you can start using it today. You must first enable this option using Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
1) Login to the Enterprise Manager (EM) Fusion Middleware Control console (e.g. http://localhost:7001/em).
2) Under “Target Navigation” find BamServer (bam_server1) under Business Activity Monitoring and click on it.
3) At the bottom of the BAM Properties page, Click on the "More BAM Advanced Configuration Properties" link.
4) The System MBean Browser should open and BEAMServerConfig should already be selected under "Application Defined MBeans", oracle.beam.server, Domain: <domain_name>, Config.
5) Find the EnablePreviewFeature attribute (#25) and set its value to true.