All About the API - Kickoff Keynote
July 19, 2016 - Las Vegas, NV
Today we kicked off the Inaugural "All About the API" conference in Las Vegas presenting Oracle's vision for API management and delivery. Darko Vukovic and James Stedman led the audience through and understanding of the impact of APIs in the marketplace and how Oracle is working on a next generation platform for API management.
Some highlights of principles for a winning API management strategy
- Use the Cloud where it makes the most sense.
- Keep your Gateway as close to your services as possible.
- Use a proven Gateway technology.
- Provide a clean interface for your API Managers, administrators, and Application developers to design, deploy, monitor and manage APIs.
- Use great tools like Postman to test your API!
As we get closer to Openworld 2016, we will be talking more about principles of a winning API strategy!