By Calvin Glenn-Oracle on Mar 09, 2015
The impact of digital disruption is being felt across the insurance industry. Success is predicated on a strong "digital-first" strategy that uses social, mobile, and data to be relevant to consumers. For many insurers the answer lies in a progressive transformation for both the customer engagement process and the underlying systems with customer-centric processes and industrial-strength core components.
Join us for Oracle Industry Connect, an exclusive event taking place March 25–26, 2015 in Washington DC. The Financial Services and Insurance Program delivers unparalleled insight, critical analysis, and clarity to help reshape the financial services and insurance business and technology landscape. This program includes discussions on the impact of transformation efforts across the enterprise, addressing customer experience, product processing, compliance, and risk and finance.
- Register Today for Oracle Industry Connect
Note: there is no registration fee to attend this conference
You’ll have a unique opportunity to join your industry peers for in-depth discussions on trends, challenges and opportunities facing insurers today. Here are some reasons you won’t want to miss this event:
- A Different Kind of Event: Highlighting current industry challenges and opportunities as well as the role of technology in fostering business transformation. The content is discussed and presented through real life customer successes. Our goal is to create a close community of industry visionaries.
- A Dynamic List of Guest Speakers: Dr. Condoleezza Rice and author Warren Berger headline a group of expert speakers who share their insights on how to innovate and lead within and across industries.
- Keynote by Industry Leader: Alice Rivlin, Former Vice Chair, Federal Reserve Board and Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution.
- Dedicated Sessions for Banks, Insurers and Healthcare Payers: Industry leaders will provide insight on the impact of transformation and modernization efforts and how to become more operationally efficient and gain an edge in an increasingly competitive landscape.
- Financial Services and Insurance Demonstrations: Solution experts will demonstrate Oracle’s latest applications for core banking and insurance operations as well as compliance, risk, and customer analytics.
- Oracle Financial Services and Insurance Industry Reception: Join us at the House of Sweden and enjoy panoramic views of the Potomac River. This will be a great opportunity to network with your industry peers and Oracle executives.
Confirm your participation by completing your registration today.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC.
Don’t forget to keep up with Oracle Insurance year-round: