By Calvin Glenn on Mar 10, 2014
The global insurance industry is undergoing unprecedented change driven by an uncertain economic outlook, increased regulation, and changing consumer needs. In the midst of this volatility, Oracle’s customers and partners are achieving transformational growth and we want to share their insights with you.
Join us for Oracle Industry Connect, a premier conference designed to promote innovation and transformation through open and provocative discussion within the Life, Property & Casualty and Health Insurance communities. The event will take place March 25-26, 2014 in Boston and features sessions where you can talk to the leaders from the carriers who are embracing innovation. Hear from the carriers themselves about how the Oracle Insurance is helping them streamline their business and technology operations.
- Register Today for Oracle Industry Connect
Note: there is no registration fee to attend this conference
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to join your industry peers for in-depth discussions on trends, challenges and opportunities facing insurers today. Reasons to attend include:
- A Different Kind of Event: Highlighting current industry challenges and opportunities as well as the role of technology in fostering business transformation. The content is discussed and presented through real life customer successes. Our goal is to create a close community of industry visionaries.
- Content Relevant to the Current Business Environment: This year’s theme is “Time to Transform.” We will explore investments in different functional areas and present multiple approaches to IT investments covering both Business Transformation and IT Transformation.
- Keynotes by Insurance Industry Leaders and Executives: Hear Celent CEO Craig Weber deliver the insurance program keynote and attend best practices sessions by executives from ING, HPHC, NCB, TIAA CREF, VGZ, Wellpoint and many others.
- Over 25 Sessions: Focused on Insurers and Healthcare Payers: Insurance and healthcare leaders will discuss the impact of transformation and modernization efforts and how insurers can position themselves to achieve operational efficiency and cost reductions for competitive advantage. Review the full agenda.
- Breakouts on Special Topics for Deeper Insight: Given the disruptive potential of the Affordable Care Act, we provide insight into technologies that can help leverage this regulation for growth.
- Customer Appreciation Night: Join us for an electric evening of world-class entertainment, food, and drink at the legendary House of Blues. We are thrilled to present American pop-punk band the Gin Blossoms and the soulful Jermaine Paul.
Don’t forget to keep up with Oracle Insurance year-round: