By Millie Lapidario-Oracle on Jan 15, 2016
Many business leaders talk about the importance of a mobile-first approach, citing the growing reliance on smartphones and tablets. We all realize why offering customers user-friendly, on-the-go mobile experiences is important, yet many organizations struggle with how to make it happen. They do not have a firm grasp on how to implement a mobile-first strategy.
In this webcast, industry experts will probe further on the topic and offer guidance to enterprise organizations attempting to pursue mobile-first approaches in marketing, product offerings, and the workplace. We will discuss
- what “mobile-first” means
- how a mobile-first approach relates to a customer-centric approach
- mobile behavior of customers in various industries
- the importance of top-down leadership
- assigning responsibility to one business unit or group to drive the mobile initiative
- how to define success metrics of mobile initiatives
Attend this webcast to take the first step toward executing a mobile-first strategy in your organization.
- Register for the Webcast today
- Thursday, February 10, 2016
- 1pm ET / 10am PT
Learn more about Oracle Documaker by visiting oracle.com/goto/documaker.
- Interested in understanding the major market drivers to customer-centric communications?
- Check out the white paper, “Why Digital Transformation Should Be Every Insurer’s Top Priority.”
- Looking for quick tips on how to pick a solution for document digitization?
- Check out the article in Insurance Network News by Randy Skinner, Vice President, Oracle Documaker Development and Consulting.