Sales Planning & Performance Management at Oracle OpenWorld 2019
With just a little over 3 weeks to go until Oracle OpenWorld, one of the biggest technology events in the world, it’s time to start putting together your session agenda! If you’re looking to learn more about Sales Planning and Performance Management, here are five Oracle OpenWorld sessions we recommend for you:
- Master the New Science of Sales [PRO5667], Wednesday, September 18th, 9:00am-10:30am, Moscone West, Room 2012
Don’t miss the CX Sales General Session, led by Katrina Haynes-Gosek, Vice President, CX Product Management, Oracle, where you’ll hear Oracle’s vision, latest product innovations, and roadmap for Oracle’s CX sales solutions.
- Completing the Customer Profile: A Multidimensional Data Discussion [PAN6370], Wednesday, September 18th, 4:45pm-5:30pm, Moscone West – Room 3001
Clean, accurate data is the backbone of any quality sales plan. Hear from a panel of customer data experts about how businesses achieve that solid foundation to drive sales success.
- Sales Compensation Leveraging Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation [THT6548], Monday, September 16th, 9:00am-9:45am, Moscone West (Level 2) – Customer Experience Theater
Hear from leaders at Oracle about how we use our own Incentive Compensation solution to improve sales operations across our global selling field.
- Maximize Productivity with Territory Management [THT6556], Tuesday, September 17th, 2:30pm-3:15pm, Moscone West (Level 2) – Customer Experience Theater
Learn how Oracle leverages Territory Management combined with Oracle Analytics to maximize one of Oracle’s most valuable resources - its sales reps.
- Sales and Marketing Planning with Oracle EPM Cloud [PRO5555], Thursday, September 19th, 12:15pm-1:00pm, Moscone West – Room 2007A
Modern sales teams need an edge to stay ahead of the competition. It starts with nimble planning and management reporting for crucial processes such as sales forecasting, account segmentation, quota and territory management, and compensation modeling. In this session learn how the Oracle Sales Planning Cloud helps sales operations optimize their resources and execute effectively on sales strategy.
We look forward to sharing our vision for Sales Planning and Performance Management as well as exciting product news and use case stories – see you in San Francisco!