Tuesday May 24, 2011
Thursday Mar 31, 2011
By Lukasz Romaszewski-Oracle on Mar 31, 2011
We understand your challenges involved when performing database migrations, updates or database infrastructure changes. In this webcast we will address testing database changes, such as moving to 11g, based on production workload while reducing the effort involved. The goal is to show you how to minimize the risk involved in executing migration scenario's and how to be able to adopt new technologies faster.
The 1-hour webcast is for Application Development, DBA Architects and Oracle Database Administrators who deliver high quality of service and provide for an agile organisation in a changing environment. Based on Oracle Database versions 9i, 10g and beyond, the webcast session will help attendees understand how to proactively:
• Minimize risk, uncertainty of change and downtime when upgrading your production environments when changing database versions, operating systems, hardware and major patch upgrades.
• Gain insight and assurance by simulating real-world production workloads on test & development databases using Database Replay.
• Use SQL Performance Analyzer to identify and remediate performance regressions in test & development before end-users are impacted in production.
• Reduce manual SQL tuning time up to 80%, improve performance and reliability by using the Oracle Tuning Pack.
Wednesday Mar 16, 2011
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Mar 16, 2011
Oracle Reports, a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware is Oracle's classic, high-fidelity enterprise reporting tool. Oracle remains committed to the development of this technology, and to the ongoing release as a component of the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, but also enables conversion of Oracle Reports to Oracle BI Publisher. Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher)--Oracle's enterprise reporting server to author, manage, and deliver all types of highly formatted documents. Extremely efficient and highly scalable, BI Publisher can generate tens of thousands of documents per hour with minimal impact to transactional systems. After a quick introduction to BI Publisher we will look at the process of Oracle Reports to BI Publisher convestion.
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Mar 16, 2011
Thursday Feb 17, 2011
By Lukasz Romaszewski-Oracle on Feb 17, 2011
Oracle offers an integrated suite Data Quality software architected to discover and correct today's data quality problems and establish a platform prepared for tomorrow's yet unknown data challenges. Oracle Data Profiling provides data investigation, discovery, and profiling in support of quality, migration, integration, stewardship, and governance initiatives. It includes a broad range of features that expand upon basic profiling, including automated monitoring, business-rule validation, and trend analysis. Oracle Data Quality for Data Integrator provides cleansing, standardization, matching, address validation, location enrichment, and linking functions for global customer data and operational business data.It ensures that data adheres to established standards that are adaptable to fit each organization's specific needs. Both single - and double - byte data are processed in local languages to provide a unique and centralized view of customers, products and services. During this webcast, Data Integration Solution Specialists will be providing a technical overview and a walkthrough.
- Oracle Data Integration Strategy overview
- A focus on Oracle Data Profiling and Oracle Data Quality for Data Integrator:
- Oracle Data Profiling
- Oracle Data Quality for Data Integrator
- Live demo
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS): Unified Security for Mobility
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part II)
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service is Generally Available Now!
- The next big thing in Cloud Computing
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Webcenter 12c: The Center of your Digital Strategy
- Oracle Database Disaster Recovery on Public Cloud
- New IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud Implementation Workshops scheduled from now until May 2016
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part I)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Webcast: Oracle IoT Cloud Service Driving value in the connected world
- Cloud Registered Level in Oracle Partner Network
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network