Sunday Aug 16, 2015
Monday Aug 03, 2015
Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 1
By Lukasz Romaszewski-Oracle on Aug 03, 2015
Monday Jul 20, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jul 20, 2015
Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 12c is a lightweight, scalable and reliable Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). It is designed to connect, mediate and manage interaction between heterogeneous services, legacy systems, ERPs and other ESB instances across the enterprise. It is more than a mere messaging engine; it is the communications medium that connects all assets of the enterprise SOA and provides industry standard interfaces to the enterprise as a whole, not just to specific applications.
Monday Jun 15, 2015
By Heba Fouad -Oracle on Jun 15, 2015
Is your business a disconnected business? Do your people see real-time data in the cloud that is synchronized with your legacy on-premises application data? Do you want to have a single view of customer data? What can you do to connect your business and integrate cloud applications with on premises applications so you can have a 360 degree view of the business.
Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
solves the SaaS to SaaS and SaaS to on-premise integration challenges
providing service oriented architecture (SOA) best practices with all
the cloud benefits. Let's understand how it maximizes the value of your investments.
Tuesday May 26, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on May 26, 2015
Rapidly design, automate and manage business processes in the cloud.
This presentation provides technical detail with demo of the latest Oracle Process Cloud Services.
Oracle Process Cloud Service is a comprehensive, unified and Cloud based Platform to rapidly composite processes across multi-channel BPM interface.[Read More]
Saturday May 23, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on May 23, 2015
Customers are running their business applications in multiple ways; on–premise, hosted or as Cloud application (SaaS). There are demand and requirement to integrate these applications for better and more efficient communication, information sharing across different platforms and application packages to improve ease of use and customer experience.
This webinar will give you insight into Oracle’s integration strategy and use cases from successful customers.[Read More]
- Getting Started with Oracle WebLogic Server on Docker Containers
- Get your hands on Oracle Cloud Services - Free trials available as of NOW!
- Cloud Curious? Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud Business Builder is here for you
- Oracle Service Bus enabling API Management
- Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 2
- How to use XSLT to extract information from a JMS MapMessage send by JMS Adapter (Oracle SOA Suite 12c)
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) with JPA
- #SpreadTheRedTech - Free eSeminars for Africa
- Agile Analytics in the Cloud for Everyone
- Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 1
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network