Tuesday Jun 09, 2015
Tuesday May 26, 2015
By allenwangu-Oracle on May 26, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on May 26, 2015
Rapidly design, automate and manage business processes in the cloud.
This presentation provides technical detail with demo of the latest Oracle Process Cloud Services.
Oracle Process Cloud Service is a comprehensive, unified and Cloud based Platform to rapidly composite processes across multi-channel BPM interface.[Read More]
Thursday May 21, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on May 21, 2015
Enterprise File Sync and Share in the Oracle Cloud.
This presentation provides technical detail with demo of the latest Oracle Document Cloud Services.
There are many file sharing websites and services available to consumers and corporate companies in the market. However, there is a lack of integration to the company policy and guideline that can integrate with the business processes and applications are being used; apply with the same security access to these services. Oracle Document Cloud Services provides enterprise ready for File Sync and Share.[Read More]
Thursday May 14, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on May 14, 2015
Maximize the value of your investments in SaaS and on-premise applications through a simple and powerful integration platform in the cloud.
This presentation provides technical detail with demo of the latest Oracle Integration Cloud Services.
Covering the technical architecture of Oracle Cloud Integration platform with Pre-integrated with Oracle SaaS applications, simplifies of SaaS-to-SaaS and SaaS-to-on-premise integrations in just a few clicks.[Read More]
Thursday May 07, 2015
By allenwangu-Oracle on May 07, 2015
Oracle's developer tools strategy is to offer the best possible developer tools choices to support diverse needs. When it comes to Java IDEs, while JDeveloper is Oracle’s owned developed Java IDE, Oracle covers Java 100% offers the industry's most complete array of Java IDEs.
Eclipse IDE is considered an essential tool by many Java EE Developers and we realize that many are actively using it and would prefer to continue to use it. It takes a long time to produce applications and maintain them, so developers are always looking to be more “agile”, especially nowadays with changing budgets and development strategies. There for the Java IDE being used is not just a matter of preference, but also efficiency and fast delivery.
Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 12c (OEPE) provides an unparalleled development experience for Eclipse developers looking to create Java, Mobile (see webcast here ), and Web Enterprise Applications leveraging Oracle's Java and Middleware, Mobile, Database and Cloud Platforms.Read More]
- Getting Started with Oracle WebLogic Server on Docker Containers
- Get your hands on Oracle Cloud Services - Free trials available as of NOW!
- Cloud Curious? Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud Business Builder is here for you
- Oracle Service Bus enabling API Management
- Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 2
- How to use XSLT to extract information from a JMS MapMessage send by JMS Adapter (Oracle SOA Suite 12c)
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) with JPA
- #SpreadTheRedTech - Free eSeminars for Africa
- Agile Analytics in the Cloud for Everyone
- Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 1
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network