Saturday Jan 24, 2015
Monday Jan 05, 2015
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jan 05, 2015
Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies can help strengthen your investments in Oracle Applications, as we’ve discussed on the Oracle AppAdvantage program, by delivering a superior experience, increasing business agility, streamlining cloud and on-premise integration, enabling platform optimization, maximizing performance, availability and scalability
As mobile devices have become a preferred channel for how people share information and access applications, mobile is now core to the enterprise. Enabling Enterprise Mobility is an important part of organizational strategy and IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish enterprise, cross-channel mobile strategies.Read More]
Thursday Nov 27, 2014
By Emin Askerov on Nov 27, 2014
Thursday Oct 02, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Oct 02, 2014
Oracle Mobile is about simplifying enterprise mobility giving customers a complete mobile solution and the choice and flexibility to develop their own unique enterprise mobile strategy. Whether you prefer turnkey mobile applications, or decide to develop and extend your existing enterprise applications, Oracle provides the platform, security and applications to meet your mobile enterprise needs.
Are you Looking for a primer on enterprise mobility?[Read More]
Thursday Nov 14, 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Nov 14, 2013
In order to succeed in today's economy, organizations need to engage with information across all channels to ensure customers, partners and employees have access to the right information in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. The latest release of Oracle WebCenter addresses this challenge with updates across its complete portfolio.
Oracle WebCenter Content is an open platform with pervasive services that content-enable business processes. It consolidates unstructured content from across diverse systems so it can be centrally managed and then exposes it from within desktop productivity tools, business applications, and mobile devices to fit the needs of today's users.
The new release of Oracle WebCenter Content makes it easier to share information efficiently
- Oracle Big Data Appliance X5-2 with Big Data SQL for the DBA
- Webcast - Oracle Document Cloud Service (DOCS): Technical Overview
- Webcast - Oracle Integration Cloud Services (ICS): Technical Overview
- Change Password in Oracle WebLogic
- Creating Data Control in Jdeveloper from REST Service in Oracle Database
- Digital Transformation Partner Forum Budapest 28-29 April 2015 - Wrap Up
- Oracle Enterpise for Eclipse (OEPE) in an existing Eclipse installation
- Do you encounter problems with JD Edwards 9.1 Standalone DEMO Installation?
- Webcast - Oracle Database Backup Service
- Oracle Business Intelligence Security Considerations
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network