Thursday Jun 18, 2015
Friday May 08, 2015
By Johannes Baumgartner-Oracle on May 08, 2015
Digital Disruption is influencing every Business!
The Digital Disruption wave is prevalent in all our partners and customers discussions today. Hence ORACLE has set the digital transormation to a top priority and a focus topic for the months to come.
At the Digital Transformation Partner Forum, very well set up and organized by Andrew Palmer and held in Budapest, international experts from the Oracle organization talked about Oracle's Digital proposition and how the Digital Business Platform can help change your's and Oracle's opportunity within your company's go to market proposition.
It was a great opportunity to listen to and understand the value of the complete Oracle Digital Business Platform that leverages our IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions.It was the first Digital Transformation EMEA Partner Community Summit.
Oracle executives driving the different product areas shared their insight on new products and market trends.Please find below the agenda and a short wrap up of the key session to give You a flavour of the event and the direction for the future.[Read More]
Monday Apr 20, 2015
Oracle Digital Transformation EMEA Partner Community Launch Summit - 28-29th April 2015, Budapest, Hungary
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Apr 20, 2015
BE A DIGITAL DISRUPTOR!
Be part of the Digital Disruption wave that is prevalent in all our partners and customers discussions today. Join us in Budapest to understand what Oracle’s Digital proposition is and how the Digital Business Platform can help to change Oracle’s opportunity within your company’s go to market proposition.
This will be a great opportunity to understand the value of the complete Oracle Digital Business Platform that leverages our IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
Thursday Jun 27, 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 27, 2013
Oracle Database 12c, a major release of Oracle’s flagship product, is generally available as of 25 June 2013. Oracle Database 12c is officially launched http://www.oracle.com/goto/database12c/
Oracle Database 12c introduces a breakthrough, new multitenant architecture enabling customers to create multiple, pluggable databases for database consolidation and cloud deployments.
Customers will realize greater
efficiency and flexibility through innovations such as Oracle
Multitenant option and Automatic Data Optimization with Heat Map, for
compressing and tiering data at a higher density. These unique
advancements, combined with major enhancements in availability,
security, and big data support, make Oracle Database 12c the ideal platform for private and public cloud deployments.
As of 25/06/2013, the product is available for download on Linux x86-64, Solaris Sparc64 and Solaris (x86-64) via Oracle Technology Network.
A news release is planned for July 1st, and an external launch webcast, Plug into the Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, featuring Mark Hurd, Andy Mendelsohn, Tom Kyte and other experts is planned for July 10th.
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service is Generally Available Now!
- The next big thing in Cloud Computing
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Webcenter 12c: The Center of your Digital Strategy
- Oracle Database Disaster Recovery on Public Cloud
- New IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud Implementation Workshops scheduled from now until May 2016
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part I)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Webcast: Oracle IoT Cloud Service Driving value in the connected world
- Cloud Registered Level in Oracle Partner Network
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Private Cloud Solutions for IaaS and PaaS
- Not an Oracle Partner? Join Oracle Partner Network now For Free!
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network