Monday Jun 30, 2014
Thursday Nov 07, 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Nov 07, 2013
Oracle Coherence is the industry leading in-memory data grid solution that enables organizations to predictably scale mission-critical applications by providing fast access to frequently used data. As data volumes and customer expectations increase, driven by the “internet of things”, social, mobile, cloud and always-connected devices, so does the need to handle more data in real-time, offload over-burdened shared data services and provide availability guarantees.
The latest release of Oracle Coherence 12c comes with great improvements in ease of use, integration and RASP (Reliability, Availability, Scalability, and Performance) areas. In addition it features an innovating approach to build and deploy Coherence Application as an integral part of typical JEE Enterprise Application. Coherence GAR archives and Coherence Managed Servers are now first-class citizens of all JEE applications and Oracle WebLogic domains respectively. That enables even easier development, deployment and management of complex multi-tier enterprise applications powered by data grid rich features. Oracle Coherence 12c makes your solution ready for the future of big data and always-on-line world.[Read More]
Saturday Jul 07, 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jul 07, 2012
The Simple, Reliable, Affordable Path to High-Availability Databases
Critical business data needs to be available 24/7 for users and customers, but it can be a struggle to find the time and resources to build a highly available database system that’s reliable and affordable.
That’s why Oracle created the new Oracle Database Appliance—a complete package of software, server, storage, and networking.
But that is not all, with the support for all Oracle Database Options, Oracle Database Appliance can be the ideal solution for many use cases.
- Partner Webcast – Enterprise Hybrid Integration Simplified with Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Consuming MCS Custom API using SDK for Android
- Partner Webcast - Oracle Mobile Cloud Service for Developers: Updates and Features
- How to get access to the Oracle Public Cloud
- Always fill in the DNS Hostname Prefix in Oracle Compute Cloud Instance
- Persistent storage in Oracle Compute Cloud (IaaS)
- Training On-demand: Fusion Middleware for Implementation Specialists
- Training On-demand: Exadata and Big Data Implementation Specialists Bootcamps
- Oracle Partner Community - SOA and BPM Suite 12c Resources
- Oracle Mobile Application Accelerator (MAX): Constructing Mobile Apps for Business
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network