Friday Aug 28, 2015
Thursday Nov 07, 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Nov 07, 2013
Oracle Coherence is the industry leading in-memory data grid solution that enables organizations to predictably scale mission-critical applications by providing fast access to frequently used data. As data volumes and customer expectations increase, driven by the “internet of things”, social, mobile, cloud and always-connected devices, so does the need to handle more data in real-time, offload over-burdened shared data services and provide availability guarantees.
The latest release of Oracle Coherence 12c comes with great improvements in ease of use, integration and RASP (Reliability, Availability, Scalability, and Performance) areas. In addition it features an innovating approach to build and deploy Coherence Application as an integral part of typical JEE Enterprise Application. Coherence GAR archives and Coherence Managed Servers are now first-class citizens of all JEE applications and Oracle WebLogic domains respectively. That enables even easier development, deployment and management of complex multi-tier enterprise applications powered by data grid rich features. Oracle Coherence 12c makes your solution ready for the future of big data and always-on-line world.[Read More]
Thursday Mar 14, 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Mar 14, 2013
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is the #1 application server for cloud and conventional environments.
Today most businesses have the ambition to move to a cloud infrastructure. However, IT needs to maintain and invest in their current infrastructure for supporting today's business. In both cases, scalability and high availability remain two key infrastructure requirements that most organizations must reflect in the architectural design of their mission-critical solutions.
Oracle WebLogic, the #1 application server in the marketplace, is the application server of choice for modern data centers building cloud infrastructures, allowing you to meet the high-availability and scalability requirements of your J2EE application, while you can outperform your competitors, have complete control and flexibility, and lower your total cost of ownership.[Read More]
Thursday May 03, 2012
By Gokhan Gungor on May 03, 2012
Almost all enterprise java applications require a database resource which is a very expensive and limited resource. The simplest way of using this resource requires performing the following steps; loading JDBC driver, obtaining a connection from the database manager, performing database operation, closing the connection. This method is inefficient and obtaining a database connection that way is an expensive operation because of the overhead involved in the process. It is a better approach to create the pool of database connections and reuse them for each incoming request or method call. That way we retrieve a connection from the pool when necessary and return it back to make it available for other programs. In WebLogic Server we can use jdbc data sources to create database pools, connect databases and manage database access.
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part II)
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service is Generally Available Now!
- The next big thing in Cloud Computing
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Webcenter 12c: The Center of your Digital Strategy
- Oracle Database Disaster Recovery on Public Cloud
- New IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud Implementation Workshops scheduled from now until May 2016
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part I)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Webcast: Oracle IoT Cloud Service Driving value in the connected world
- Cloud Registered Level in Oracle Partner Network
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Private Cloud Solutions for IaaS and PaaS
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network