Sunday Nov 30, 2014
Wednesday Sep 17, 2014
By Jernej Kaše on Sep 17, 2014
Today Oracle added exciting new services to our existing Public Cloud offerings.
First Things First
It all begins with Oracle Compute Cloud service. It offers Elastic Compute Capacity, where customers can manage their own virtual machine instances, self-service provisioning and more!
You can find all about the compute cloud here: https://cloud.oracle.com/compute
What's new in Java Cloud Service[Read More]
Friday Sep 05, 2014
By Johannes Baumgartner-Oracle on Sep 05, 2014
Oracle Sales Cloud - Modern Sales in the Cloud: Imagine a modern sales organization. Collaborative, productive, even on-the-go. Where decisions are insight-driven and pipelines are packed. With tools that are easy to use, and easy to adapt. Imagine having all this now, with Oracle Sales Cloud.
Power HR's Business Contribution with Oracle HCM: With Oracle HCM, simplify the process of management and build the best talent. Contextual, flexible, and actionable, with true predictive analytics, strategic talent management, collaboration, and built in mobile are what makes Oracle HCM exceed expectations.
We are now announcing a series of Implementation Bootcamps on ORACLE Sales Cloud (OSC) and also ORACLE HCM Cloud will be held "in-class" as well as LVC free of charge for partners![Read More]
Monday Sep 01, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Sep 01, 2014
This new architecture delivers all the benefits of managing many databases as one, yet retains the isolation and resource prioritization of separate databases. [Read More]
Monday Aug 18, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Aug 18, 2014
The pace of new business projects continues to grow from increasing customer self-service to seamlessly connecting all your back office and in-the-field applications. At the same time increased integration complexity may seem inevitable as organizations are suddenly faced with the requirement to support three new integration challenges for cloud, mobile and the internet of things
Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the latest version of the industry’s most complete and unified application integration and SOA solution, aims to simplify, accelerate and optimize integrations.[Read More]
Monday Jul 21, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jul 21, 2014
Running a data-driven enterprise is key to gaining competitive advantage, but many businesses still struggle with a myriad of point solutions that are siloed, varied in quality, and complex to manage.
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Business Process Management 12c : The Game Changer for your Business
- Oracle REST data services on Oracle Database Cloud Application Express
- Partner Webcast – Agile Business Intelligence in the Cloud for Oracle Partner Solutions
- How to add a Cordova NFC plugin in MAF 2.1 application
- Customer2Cloud Program removes barriers to Cloud Adoption
- Oracle MAF 2.1 old-way remote debugging
- EMEA Exadata, Manageability & Hardware Partner Forum
- Partner Webcast – Enterprise Mobility: Remote Data Synchronization in Oracle Mobile Application Framework
- The Next-Generation of Oracle Engineered Systems: New Markets, New Opportunities for Partners
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network