Sunday Nov 30, 2014
Thursday Oct 16, 2014
By Tshepo Madigage-Oracle on Oct 16, 2014
Oracle bringing a further integration between components and a bunch of new features. Most of them are quite spectacular, but at the same time all are useful. A release to persuade potential buyers and a lot more to please users of the product.
In addition to adding new features supporting emerging industry trends like cloud and mobile, Oracle SOA Suite 12c also provides many new features and enhancements around developer tooling, administration and operations and, of course, performance.
Monday Aug 18, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Aug 18, 2014
The pace of new business projects continues to grow from increasing customer self-service to seamlessly connecting all your back office and in-the-field applications. At the same time increased integration complexity may seem inevitable as organizations are suddenly faced with the requirement to support three new integration challenges for cloud, mobile and the internet of things
Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the latest version of the industry’s most complete and unified application integration and SOA solution, aims to simplify, accelerate and optimize integrations.[Read More]
Saturday Feb 22, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Feb 22, 2014
Enterprise of all sizes, are evaluating cloud computing. Many businesses are making new economic investments in public cloud, while they continue to rely on their existing on-premise IT investments. To integrate data between public cloud and private data center, organizations face major challenges:
- Integration complexity between the cloud and on-premise applications.
- Load data rapidly to get cloud applications up and running in a well-timed.
- The data must be kept synchronized – often in real time.
- Enforce security
Monday Feb 11, 2013
Partner Webcast - Building Custom JCA Adapters To Integrate 3rd Party Solutions to Oracle FMW - 21 Feb 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Feb 11, 2013
Succeed in business process optimization with efficient integration of back-end applications
Oracle Integration Adapters, a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, offers organizations a service oriented approach to unlocking the information assets that have evolved in most IT environments. These adapters are based on Java Connection Architecture (JCA) specification, and they have become a standard way of integration with Enterprise Information Systems (EIS).
Oracle Adapters provide an easy-to-use, flexible, standards based SOA platform to enable rapid and real-time connectivity and access to over 300+ enterprise applications. Oracle on its own and also via partnerships with best of breed Adapter Vendors provide a broad range, but what if your application is not covered? What is your application cannot be easily integrated via technology adapters (DB, File, JMS, etc.) or you'd like to gain performance or other benefits from knowing its internal architecture?
How can you develop your custom JCA adapter?[Read More]
- Comparing a brand new Oracle Proces Cloud Service (PCS) with traditional on-premise Oracle BPM Suite - part 1
- Partner Webcast - Solving Today's Problems with Oracle Integration Cloud
- Partner Webcast - Oracle Database Mobile Server 12c: Advanced data synchronization engine
- Admin Server Startup fails with parsing failure in config.xml
- Partner Webcast - Oracle Service Bus 12c: Simplifying Service Virtualization and Integration
- SOA 12c WebServices Testing inside JDeveloper 12c
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Managed File Transfer (MFT) with SOA 12c Integration
- JDeveloper 12c – ORA-01882: timezone region not found
- OTN Virtual Technology Summits
- Oracle ADF Security Best Practices
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network