Earlier this year, Oracle re-launched Big Data Cloud Service on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Generation 2, as part of the Oracle Cloud Data Science Platform.
Oracle Big Data Service is an automated service based that provides a cost-effective Hadoop data lake environment. Oracle Big Data Cloud Service is offered on Oracle Cloud, using state-of-the-art Oracle-managed data centers. You can also choose Oracle Big Data Cloud at Customer, which provides Oracle Big Data Cloud Service hosted in your data center.
With automated life cycle management and one-click security, Oracle Big Data Service is flexible and efficient -- start small, run different shapes, and scale up as needed, all while easily integrating with other services.This is a secure place to store and analyse data of different types from any source. Add-on service Oracle Cloud SQL enables SQL queries on data in HDFS, Hive, Kafka, NoSQL and Object Storage.
Oracle Big Data Service can be used as a data lake or a machine-learning platform providing:
• An easy way to expand on premises to Oracle Cloud
• Secure, reliable, and elastic Hadoop clusters in minutes
• Native integration with Oracle Cloud platform services
Efficient and secure, Oracle Big Data Service enables you to run a wide variety of big data workloads and technologies while simplifying operations. Join us as we are going through a deep dive of the Oracle Big Data Service and demonstrate how this is usable for addressing your customer needs.
• What is Oracle Big Data Service today
• Oracle Big Data Service stack overview: Cloudera based and Oracle Cloud SQL
• Integration with Oracle Services: Data Catalog, Data Science, Analytics, Autonomous DB
• Partner’s solutions and business opportunities based on Big Data Service
• Summary – Q&A
Oracle EMEA A&C Cloud Adoption & Implementation Consultant
Oracle EMEA Innovation and Modernization Center, Russia
Date: Thursday, October 1th, 10am CEST (9am BST/11am EEST)
Duration: 1 hour
For any questions please contact us at