Oracle Developer Cloud Service (DevCS) is a cloud-based software development Platform as a Service (PaaS) and a hosted environment for your application development infrastructure. It provides an open source standards-based solution to plan, develop, collaborate, build, and deploy applications in Oracle Cloud.
Oracle Developer CS can automate your software development and delivery cycles, and help your teams manage agile development processes by providing:
- Git repositories, so you can host your application source code files on Oracle Cloud and track their versions
- Maven repositories, so you can host library and binary dependencies of your Maven applications
- Build system, so you can automate builds with continuous integration and continuous testing using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Deploy system, so you can automate deployment to Oracle Java Cloud Service and Oracle Application Container Cloud Service
- Code review, so you can peer review the code updates
- Issue tracking system, so you can track tasks, defects, and features
- Wikis, so you can collaborate with your team
- Integration with Eclipse IDE, Oracle JDeveloper, and NetBeans IDE, so you can access and update source code files from your favorite IDEs
- Integration with external software using webhooks, so you can send DevCS event notifications to the external software
As soon as your Oracle DevCS account is active, you have an integrated cloud-based platform that includes issue tracking, agile development management, code versioning and review, continuous integration and delivery automation, as well as team collaboration features such as wikis and live activity stream.
During this webcast we will demonstrate first time setup for a project using Oracle DevCS to automate development flow.
- Oracle Developer CS Overview
- Setting up DevCS
- Creating project
- Setting up git - Local setup, Git flows, branch protection
- node.js app – Running & Simple Unit testing
- Docker file
- Setting up build - Build machine, configuration & automation
- Performing change on the code
- Check Docker repository
- Future steps and Q&A
Presenter: Alper Ozisik
Oracle EMEA A&C Cloud Adoption & Implementation Consultant – Oracle EMEA Innovation and Modernization Center
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Date: Thursday, August 22th , 10 am CEST (9am BST/11am EEST)
Subscribe to our Channel
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com