How you can optimize on Exadata Database Machine investments?
Using machine learning across its suite of cloud services to provide integrated monitoring, management, and analytics.
Oracle Management Cloud (OMC) can provide all of it.
Oracle Management Cloud (OMC), allows you to monitor, manage, and optimize the performance of your Exadata-based infrastructure—from the application layer down—based on hard data. OMC is a suite of integrated cloud services that can give you 360-degree insight into the performance, availability, and capacity of your Oracle Exadata environment.
Automating functionality allows you to monitor infrastructure performance and predict future usage and performance so that you can optimize performance now and be ready to add capacity when you need it. And you’ll know which systems have the capacity you need when you need it. You’ll also get early warnings of any trouble. Key capabilities of OMC:
- Manage Database Workload and Performance - Oracle Management Cloud can analyze poorly performing databases and SQLs to identify and resolve bottlenecks quickly. Its real-time analytics lets you see performance degradation, variable workload performance. OMC will tell you which databases or SQL statements are performing worse than yesterday. That will allows you to focus on the root cause instead then on a consequence.
- Optimize Exadata Resource Utilization - Oracle Management Cloud gives you complete capacity analysis so that you can view, analyze, forecast and identify potential constraints in your Exadata resources. It is possible correlate metrics in order to understand how and why the system is changing. Everything is automated so you don’t have to spend days or weeks doing all that analysis manually.
- Identify and Troubleshoot Problems Fast – Exadata systems are made of several layer. Each layer needs to be analyzed and monitored as a part of a system. It is important collect, aggregate, and store logs across all your systems, Oracle or otherwise, and monitor them to automatically spot network errors, storage errors, SQL problems, and more.
If you want to learn more about Oracle Management Cloud capabilities and benefits, Oracles’ IT Systems Management in the Cloud, and specifically find out how it can help Managing Oracle Exadata join us on this webcast.
- Oracle Management Cloud: new monitoring and diagnostics tool
- Advanced Exadata monitoring with Oracle Management Cloud
- Forecast capacity and intelligently plan for future growth
- Pattern identification
- Centralized dashboard
- Live demo
- Summary and Q&A
Erika Sciunzi and Carlos Estero
EMEA Security and System Management Business Development
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24 hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Date: Thursday, January 30th , 10 am CET (9am GMT/11am EET)
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com