Cloud has changed customer expectations and software buying preferences causing partners to adapt their deployment, development and customer support models.
Increasingly customers consider & prefer cloud over on premises applications, thus solution providers and ISVs are positioned to take advantage of an $85B global SaaS market growing at more than 20% annually.
Oracle Database offers customers cost-optimized and high-performance versions of Oracle Database, the world's leading converged, multi-model database management system, with a broad range of deployment choices, used by several solution providers globally.
- Oracle Database 19c delivers market-leading performance, scalability, reliability, and security on premises and in the cloud. With its Long Term Release of the Oracle Database 12c and 18c family of products, it provides the highest level of release stability and longest time frame for support and bug fixes.
- Oracle Exadata offers the best on-premises database system and Robust data management cloud service with minimal complexity. Both Oracle Exadata Cloud Service and Oracle Exadata Cloud at Customer offer high identicality and run up to 3X faster than any other solution.
- Oracle Autonomous Database comes as an all-in-one cloud database solution for data marts, data lakes, operational reporting, and batch data processing. Oracle Autonomous Database reduce operational costs by up to 90% with a multimodel converged database and machine learning-based automation for full lifecycle management. Oracle Autonomous Database runs natively on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure while providing workload-optimized cloud services for transaction processing and data warehousing.
And not to forget of course the #1 Open Source Database in Oracle Cloud with Oracle MySQL Cloud Service and the flexible database models of Oracle NoSQL Cloud Service.
During this session we will go through the complete set of Oracle Data Management services tailored to meet all your needs for your solution delivery to customers. Find out why and how to join the industry’s most elite solution providers who stand out from the rest, leveraging Oracle Data Management offerings to support customers’ most business-critical apps and keep their data safe.
- Oracle Data Management for your Solutions
- Oracle Database 19c is your Upgrade Target
- Database Support Timeline
- Database Upgrade – Preparations, and Tools
- Oracle Exadata Cloud - Highly available and highly performant
- Oracle Autonomous Database – From Administration to Value Creation
- More Database engines options for your Solutions
- Oracle Partner Solution Validation Program – Build Expertise
- Summary Q&A
Saleh Abdel Qader
Oracle EMEA A&C – Partner Technology Cloud Engineer
Oracle EMEA CCOE Innovation and Modernization Center MEA
Date: Thursday, November 12th, 10am CEST (9am BST/11am EEST)
Duration: 1 hour
Subscribe to our Channel
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com