Virtual Developer Day: Oracle Fusion Development
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Nov 16, 2012
Do you want get up to date and learn everything you wanted to know about Oracle ADF & Fusion Development plus live Q&A chats with Oracle technical staff?
Learn the latest in Oracle Fusion Development covering Oracle ADF, WebCenter Portal, BPM, BI and more...
Then join Oracle Fusion Developer Day on
Dec, 11, 2012, 9:00 - 13:00 GMT
Four parallel tracks will give you a chance to pick a topics of most interest to you like
- Is Oracle ADF development faster and simpler than Forms, Apex or .Net?
- Mobile Application Development with ADF Mobile
- Oracle ADF development with Eclipse
- Oracle WebCenter Portal and ADF Development
- Application Lifecycle Management with ADF
- Building Process Centric Applications with ADF and BPM
- Oracle Business Intelligence and ADF Integration
- Live Q&A chats with Oracle technical staff
Developer lead, manager or architect – this event has something for everyone. Don't miss this opportunity!
|9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.||Opening|
|9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.||Keynote
Oracle Fusion Development
Introduction to Fusion Development
What's New in Fusion Development
Fusion Development in the Enterprise
Hands On Lab - WebCenter Portal and ADF Lab w/ JDeveloper
|10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||Is Oracle ADF development faster and simpler than Forms, Apex or .Net?||Mobile Application Development with ADF Mobile||Oracle WebCenter Portal and ADF Development||Lab materials can be found on event wiki here. Q&A about the lab is available throughout the event.|
|11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Rich Web UI made simple – an ADF Faces Overview||Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse - ADF Development||Building Process Centric Applications with ADF and BPM|
|12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Next Generation Controller for JSF||Application Lifecycle Management for ADF||Oracle Business Intelligence and ADF Integration|