Secured your Oracle ADF application? Time to deploy it outside your laptop.
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Mar 02, 2012
So, you've secured your Oracle ADF application in JDeveloper using the corresponding wizards, EL expressions and custom java code. Now it's time to deploy it outside the Embedded Weblogic Server of your JDeveloper installation.
Let's have a look on how you can do it using the ADF application created by Frank Nimphius for his Security for Everyone article .
What's inside the demo:
- Package the ADF application to the EAR file
- Start Oracle Weblogic domain servers and OID
- Setup OID authenticator
- Setup JDBC data source
- Deploy ADF application using Oracle FMW Control
- Map application roles to the OID groups, test the application
- Update role permissions at runtime
- Redeploy the application with different security-related settings
Watch this 2-part video to go into details.
By the way, I want to extend it later to show SSO integration with Oracle Access Manager. What other security related features are interested to you?