Partner Webcast - Oracle WebCenter: Portal Highlights - 31 Oct 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Oct 20, 2013
Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business.
In order to succeed in today’s economy, organizations need to engage with information across all channels to ensure customers, partners and employees have access to the right information in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. The latest release of Oracle WebCenter addresses this challenge with updates across its complete portfolio.
Nowadays, Portals are multi-channel applications that enable the creation, sharing and distribution of personalized content, as well as access to social networking and self-service capabilities. Web 2.0 and social technologies have already transformed the ways customers, employees, partners, and suppliers communicate and stay informed.
The new release of Oracle WebCenter Portal makes it easier and faster for business users to create intuitive portals with integrated application content
- Streamlining development with an integrated set of tools for web and mobile.
- Providing out-of-the box templates for common use cases.
- Expediting the portal creation experience with new development tools empower business users to build and deploy mobile portals and websites with unprecedented speed—without having to wait for IT which leads to a shorter time to market and reduced costs.
Join us to discover a Web platform that allows organizations to quickly and easily create intranets, extranets, composite applications, and self-service portals, providing users a more secure and efficient way of consuming information and interacting with applications, processes, and other users – the latest Oracle WebCenter Portal release 11gR1 PS7.
- Oracle WebCenter Overview
- Oracle WebCenter Portal
- New and enhanced features to improve the user experience:
- For Knowledge Workers
- Simplified Portal Creation
- Search Enhancements
- For Application Specialists
- New Portal Builder
- Simplify Mobile Development
- For Developers : Enhanced APIs and ADF Support
- For Administrators
- Lifecycle Enhancements
- Search Administration
- Summary - Q&A
This is our first webcast of an Oracle Webcenter Series for Partners, with the support of Oracle EMEA Webcenter Partner Community.
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend. New invitations will be shared of additional webcasts planned for Oracle Webcenter.
Thursday, October 31st, 2013 10am CET (8am UTC / 11am EEST)
For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org-DOT-com