Partner Webcast – Oracle WebCenter: Digital Transformation with Sites - 14 Nov 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Oct 29, 2013
In order to succeed in today's economy, organizations need to engage with information across all channels to ensure customers, partners and employees have access to the right information in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. The latest release of Oracle WebCenter addresses this challenge with updates across its complete portfolio.
Oracle WebCenter Sites enables marketers and business users to easily create and manage contextually relevant social and interactive online experiences across multiple channels on a global scale to drive sales and loyalty.
A Web experience management solution that automates the entire process of managing the Web – including:
- Easy-To-Use Content Authoring and Design Tools For Business Users
- Sophisticated Customer Segment-Based Targeting
- Granular Analytics for Optimizing Web Content, Promotions and Offers
- User-Generated Content and Personalized, Customizable Gadgets with Enterprise Moderation, Including Comments, Ratings, Reviews, and Blogs
- Highly Scalable Web Content Management (WCM) Platform for Delivery of a High Volume, Global Web Presence
- Access Content Stored Across the Enterprise and Integrate with Oracle's CRM and E-Commerce Applications
- Mobile Option Enables Centralized Business-User Management of Both Mobile and Traditional Websites with Delivery to Thousands of Mobile Device Types, including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and Many More
Oracle WebCenter Sites offers advanced yet easy-to-use capabilities for creating a rich and engaging online experience to build loyalty, drive customer acquisition, and reduce operational costs. The enhanced latest release of Oracle WebCenter Sites, helps marketers engage, guide, and convert customers online by:
- Managing mobile sites with ease and marketing to mobile customers more effectively.
- Creating a media-rich online customer experience using video and other digital marketing content from within the enterprise or from the cloud.
- Providing more relevant search results to guide and influence customers on their Websites.
Join us on this second webcast, of our Oracle WebCenter Series for Partners, to discover how to increase sales and loyalty with online engagement optimization, across Web, mobile, and social channels. Transform the Marketing User Experience with the latest release of Oracle WebCenter Sites.
- Oracle WebCenter Overview
- Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Solution Architecture
- Overview of Functionality/Modules and new capabilities in 184.108.40.206 release
- Functionality overview
- Mobile Site Management Option
- External Content Integration
- Enhanced Search and Personalization
- Application User Interface
- Business/Marketing Contributors
- Community, Social and Gadgets capabilities
- Dynamic Caching strategy
- Development Tool Kit
- Summary - Q&A
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
For any questions please contact us at partner.imc-AT-beehiveonline.oracle-DOT-com