Partner Webcast – Oracle WebCenter: What’s new in WebCenter Content 188.8.131.52 - 28 Nov 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Nov 14, 2013
In order to succeed in today's economy, organizations need to engage with information across all channels to ensure customers, partners and employees have access to the right information in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. The latest release of Oracle WebCenter addresses this challenge with updates across its complete portfolio.
Oracle WebCenter Content is an open platform with pervasive services that content-enable business processes. It consolidates unstructured content from across diverse systems so it can be centrally managed and then exposes it from within desktop productivity tools, business applications, and mobile devices to fit the needs of today's users.
The new release of Oracle WebCenter Content makes it easier to share information efficiently by:
- Enabling users to access business documents "on the go" using their device of choice
- Putting content to work in process-centric business application environments
- Simplifying the management of the entire content lifecycle in the most scalable and comprehensive enterprise content management system
Join us on this thirs and last webcast of our Oracle Webcenter Series for Partners, to discover how to easily consume content, securely and in an organized fashion, whenever you need it. Find out more on the major highlights of the latest WebCenter Content release (11gR1 PS7).
- Oracle WebCenter Overview
- Oracle WebCenter Content- Introduction and Overview
- WebCenter Content new features:
- User interface
- Content UI Feature Support
- Core Value Proposition
- Content UI Walkthrough
- Desktop Integration Suite
- Content UI Enhancements
- Ease of Use
- Outlook integration enhancements
- Mobile Applications
- Key Features Review
- Prerequisites & Platform Support
- Summary – Q&A
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
For any questions please contact us at partner.imc-AT-beehiveonline.oracle-DOT-com